2023 OSFCU Scholarship Program Now OPEN
Our 2023 College Scholarship program is now open! This is our 25th year offering scholarships to college bound seniors. We’ve awarded over $90,000 in this program since its inception! This year we will award a $1000 scholarship to the top 12 applicants, to be disbursed after the first successfully completed semester. All applicants must be members of Ontario Shores FCU.
Jan. 7, 2023: Deadline for students to submit applications
Late April – Early May 2023: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2023 winners and awards.
- The applicant must complete and save the 2023 Scholarship Application (781 KB). Please download and save the application before you complete the form. Please be sure to save the application once again after you have completed it.
- Obtain a Credit Union Verification Code from our credit union to verify eligibility.
- The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application.
- Please save the following as three separate files (PDFs or Word Documents):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript
5. Submit the application here!
- You must complete all of the required information and upload all of the required documents BEFORE clicking save. Once you click save, you will not be able to go back and add or edit your submission.
- Please fill out your name and email address for both the Nominee and Nominated By sections.
- Please disregard the Reasons for Nomination section.
6. When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see the message “Nomination successfully saved.”
Best of luck to all applicants!