Our 2021 College Scholarship program is now open. This is our 23rd year offering scholarships to college bound seniors from Barker, Lyndonville, Medina, Newfane and Wilson Central Schools, in addition to any Ontario Shores FCU members attending other area schools. We’ve awarded over $72,000 in this program since its inception! This year we will award a $1000 scholarship to the top applicant from your school, to be disbursed after the first successfully completed semester.
Jan. 8, 2021: Deadline for students to submit applications Late April – Early May 2021: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2021 winners and awards.
1. The applicant must complete and save the 2021 Scholarship Application (PDF) .
2. Obtain a Credit Union Verification Code from our credit union to verify eligibility.
3. The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application.
4. Please save the following as three separate files (PDFs or Word Documents):
5. Submit the application here!
Please fill out your name and email address for both the Nominee and Nominated By sections. Please disregard the Reasons for Nomination section.
6. When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see the message “Nomination successfully saved.”
If you have any trouble submitting your application, please contact Jeff Bell via email at email@example.com or by phone at (716) 778-7423 ext. 202.
Best of luck to all applicants!