Our 2022 College Scholarship program is now open! This is our 24th year offering scholarships to college bound seniors. We’ve awarded over $78,000 in this program since its inception! This year we will award a $1000 scholarship to the top 12 applicants, to be disbursed after the first successfully completed semester. All applicants must be members of Ontario Shores FCU.
Jan. 7, 2022: Deadline for students to submit applications
Late April – Early May 2022: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2022 winners and awards.
1. The applicant must complete and save the 2022 Scholarship Application (781 KB). Please download and save the application before you complete the form. Please be sure to save the application once again after you have completed it.
2. Obtain a Credit Union Verification Code from our credit union to verify eligibility.
3. The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application.
4. Please save the following as three separate files (PDFs or Word Documents):
5. Submit the application here!
6. When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see the message “Nomination successfully saved.”
If you have any trouble submitting your application, please contact Jeff Bell via email at email@example.com or by phone at (716) 778-7423 ext. 202.
Best of luck to all applicants!